Furnaces for Mobile Homes
The duct work of a mobile home is too small to allow a regularly sized furnace to be installed or used. The airflow is the answer to why mobile homes need a specialized furnace. Without a fan that is properly designed, air cannot flow through a mobile home in a safe and efficient way. A furnace that does not fit or work well in your mobile home can lead to complications and even dangerous accidents.
Contact us, so we can understand how to best help you with what you need for your mobile home.
DGAA SERIES GAS FURNACES
Conquest Series Manufactured Housing Gas Furnace
- 80%+ AFUE Manufactured Housing Gas Furnaces
- A/C Ready to 4 Tons
- Built-In Coil Cabinet
- Contoured Door Design
- Full Louver High Impact Plastic Return Air Door
- Standard Replaceable Filters (Included)
- Fail-Safe Auto-Ignition System
- Approved for Mobile / Modular Homes
Gas Furnace - Downflow / Automatic Ignition - Ul/Cul Approved